Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1813. Napoleon's army needs to retreat from Spain and return to France, but the main pass across the jagged peaks of the Pyrenees is within easy reach of the British forces. In his search for an alternative escape route, Alaine Bellanger discovers more than just a mountain trail. High up in a cleft between two peaks, he finds something very strange - and someone even stranger. But who can he tell? And who would believe him?
- Author BiographyBorn in Greater London. Art school in the seventies. The next few decades spent at ad agencies creating TV commercials in London, Milan, New York and San Francisco. Some fishing here, some photography there. A desk full of self-inflicted projects claiming my attention. Latest book: The Scottish Movie, a novel featuring Shakespeare, Macbeth, theft, revenge and Hollywood.
- Author(s)Paul Collis
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.