All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis first and fascinating study of Claudel's art criticism shows Claudel's unique position within the tradition of art criticism, by comparing his views on famous works of art and on artists such as Rembrandt or Rodin, with those of other famous art critics from Diderot and on. This study presents Claudel's comments on art as a guide to art as a universal, spiritual experience.
- Author(s)Marie-Therese Killiam
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1990
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 20: Fine Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight640 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.