Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionIncluded in this topical bibliography are 1,060 citations of books, theses, articles, and library, exhibit, and sales catalogs in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and other languages. Topics include reference works, printers' manuals, machinery and materials, printers' marks, and a general history of book printing. Special attention is given to the printing of books in mathematics, medicine, music, religion, and science. Three separate sections cover Hebrew printing, maps, and forgery and fictitious imprints. Additional antations for certain entries provide information on editions, special features, and other sources of information. Two classified checklists, supplementing the main bibliography, contain a selection of articles on writing, calligraphy, and typography. An author index includes authors, editors, revisers, and writers of antations and introductions. A subject index provides access to information on the titles and antations. Cross references facilitate the use of the indexes.
- Author Biographyenni /f Vito /i J. /r comp.
- Author(s)Vito J. Brenni
- Date of Publication13/04/1984
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.