All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly illustrated book featuring season 1&2 script extracts, exclusive cast and crew interviews, behind-the-scenes photography, and production tes. This volume includes detailed sketches of the murder scenes and sets as well as food stylist designs of Hannibal's most infamous dinner parties. The Art & Making of Hannibal will be a detailed look at the making of this highly original and visually stunning series.
- Author BiographyJesse McLean is the award-winning author of pop culture books on the television shows Mad Men and How I Met Your Mother. His fiction has appeared in The Broken Social Scene Story Project: Short Works Inspired by You Forgot It In People and his humour has appeared in Reader's Digest. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Jesse McLean
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos & illustrations throughout
- Weight771 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.