All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art and Science of Communication shows you a new way to understand and use communication in the workplace. Revealing the seven types of communication we all use every day, the book shows you how to increase your communication effectiveness in any setting with practical techniques, analogies, and models that clearly explain the formulas for successful communication. Combining the science and art of communication into one effective formula, this book offers a straightforward and easy to understand plan for a more successful career.
- Author BiographyP.S. Perkins is founder and CEO of the Human Communication Institute, LLC, and a graduate of the communication schools of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and New York University. She has been training, lecturing, and developing communications curricula for more than twenty years. She is currently a featured writer for the magazines Personal Development and Diversity Works! , talk show host of InWORD OutWORD: Conversations About Communication , and a featured practitioner in the motivational film, Pass It On!
- Author(s)P. S. Perkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byLes Brown
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.