All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art and Science of Light Bulb Moments is an interactive, educational and entertaining guide on how to have ideas on demand. Tom Evans explains how the mind works (and doesn't work) so you that you can experience inspirations about anything pretty much any time you like. Light bulb moments don't have to be random. You will learn the secrets to Whole Brain and Whole Mind Thinking, the importance of the breath and how to reconnect with your vestigial minds and the superconsciousness. You can find out where ideas come from and why most thoughts aren't necessarily your own. Reading this book will quite possibly change your world by helping you spot serendipities, making you luckier and even healthier and wealthier.
- Author BiographyTom Evans is a 21st century renaissance man. He is an author, author's mentor, serial entrepreneur, motivational speaker, hypnotherapist, poet, musician and expert at epublishing.
- Author(s)Tom Evans
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- ggc41grant30 Jul, 2017by
excellent, enjoyable and applicable
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.