All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's super-accelerated business environment and increasingly global marketplace, organizations are recognizing that leaders need to break down barriers among employees and stakeholders to stay competitive. For leaders, the traditional approach of directing and controlling must give way to one of facilitating and persuading to get things done. What traits do collaborative leaders exhibit, and what are the challenges they can expect to face along the way? In this issue of TD at Work, you will learn:* what collaborative leadership is* how to create a collaborative environment* when to use collaborative leadership* the future of collaborative leadership.
- Author BiographyBeryl Harman is currently the strategic director for Think-Strategic Consulting, a woman-owned small business, and an associate professor at Webster University, USA. A retiree of the Department of Defense, she has more than 20 years' experience facilitating and teaching in the organizational performance and strategic management areas. Sue Stein, EdD, is a leadership development consultant and certified executive coach. Prior to her retirement, she spent the last 10 years of her federal government career designing leadership training, teaching and coaching high-performing leaders including entry-level employees, managers, and senior executives.
- Author(s)Beryl Harman,Sue Stein
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTD at Work (Formerly Infoline)
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.