All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical course in pen and ink drawing, this helpful guide includes a comprehensive survey of the best pen work in existence. A wide diversity of styles are presented - from loose sketches to rich, engraving-like studies. Includes drawings by such masters as Durer, Holbein, Dore, Gibson, Rackham, Pyle, Beardsley, and Klinger. 161 figures.
- Author(s)G.Montague Ellwood
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note161 illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.