All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAirbrushing is a simple technique using compressed air which, when passed through the airbrush itself where it is mixed with either paint or ink, delivers a smooth and even coat to virtually any surface. Self-taught airbrush artist, Giorgio Uccellini guides beginners and intermediate artists through the entire process with clear step-by-step photographs and text; from setting up a studio/workspace, planning and drawing, equipment and techniques, surfaces and presentation and more. It also includes 20 inspiring projects, varying from portraits to fantasy themes.
- Author BiographyGiorgio Uccellini is a self-taught airbrush artist who has been airbrushing for over 20 years. He has applied his artwork to every conceivable medium including metal, clothing and even the human body! Giorgio sells his work all over the world; he attends many related international exhibitions and fairs and also offers private tuition. Originally from Italy, Giorgio now lives and works in Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)Giorgio Uccellini
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, 350-400 photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.