All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith text by Peter Skinner Featuring 100 captivating images by master photographer Oscar Loxoya and text by Peter Skinner, this book unveils all of the creative and technical skills that photographers need to produce portraits with personality. With a behind-the-scenes look at each shoot, from regular portrait clients to people on the street, this book offers step-by-step discussions and diagrams to give readers the insight and skills they need to create their own b/w portraits infused with style and drama.
- Author BiographyOscar Lozoya is a professional photographer who specialises in publicity photos for artists, album covers, and press kits, and is the author of Fine Art Portrait Photography (also available from Turnaround). He lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Oscar Lozoya
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note100 duotone photos
- Weight526 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.