All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain James Cook's three voyages of exploration to the Pacific between 1768 and 1780 were the first of the great European voyages of discovery to carry professional artists. The Art of Captain Cook's Voyages contains all the kwn drawings and paintings done for these voyages as well as a fascinating narrative and explanatory text by Bernard Smith and Rudiger Joppien. Volume III, describing Cook's final voyages, is of particular interest for its descriptions of the Pacific Northwest of America as well as Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands.
- Author(s)Bernard Smith,Rudiger Joppien
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1987
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleThe Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1987
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note660 b-w + 150 color illus.
- Weight4818 g
- Width220 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.