All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor forty years Rob Roth has collected rare examples of rock tour posters, advertising posters, rock memorabilia, original artwork and items of merchandise. Many of the pieces of his vast collection are included in this beautiful book. His spectacular collection is so vast that it has never all been put on public display but when visitors to his spacious New York loft apartment - visitors like Elton John and Alice Cooper - caught a glimpse of some of the material Rob has collected over the years, they were amazed and urged him to let rock fans see the dazzling array of artefacts from the 70s and 80s.
- Author BiographyPaul Grushkin is a widely regarded rock historian. He produced the immense Art of Rock, which became the standard work worldwide on rock posters, as well as co-writing The Art of Modern Rock. He is the co-author, with Joel Selvin, of Treasures of the Hard Rock Cafe, and with Cynthia Bassett and Jonas Grushkin, of Grateful Dead: The Official Book of the Dead Heads. Paul lives in San Francisco. Rob Roth is an internationally-renowned theatre director whose many productions include the award-winning Beauty and the Beast. He is a lifelong rock fan and rock memorabilia collector, continuing to add to his collection at every opportunity.
- Author(s)Paul Grushkin
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGoodman Books
- Content Note750 colour photographs
- Weight1402 g
- Width244 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.