All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the Craft and Art of Coaching. Based in Kansas City, KS, the NSCAA is the largest soccer coaches' organization in the world. Since its founding in 1941 it has grown to include more than 30,000 members who coach both genders at all levels of the sport. In addition to a national rankings program for colleges and high schools, NSCAA offers an extensive recognition program that presents nearly 10,000 individual awards every year. The NSCAA continues their successful book series The Best of Soccer Journal with this new highly anticipated entry in the instructional soccer book field. The best coaches in the US describe how they get it done on the field. In addition, this book explores the 'Last Frontier' - the mental side of the game. Successful players and coaches must train the mind as well as the body to succeed and master the game!
- Author BiographyJay Martin, PhD, professor at the Ohio Wesleyan University, is the most successful college men's soccer coach in the USA. Since 2003, Martin is the editor of the NSCAA's Soccer Journal.
- Author(s)Jay Martin
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.