All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy wait ather day? Make the most of your commercial property. A commercial building is just a building; but, it's an investment once it's leased with positive cash flow. Sounds easy? It's t. To invest and lease right you need the help of an expert who has spent his professional life as a commercial real estate broker and investor. You need the decades-long master of commercial real estate on your side. You need Craig Coppola. Before you make your next commercial real estate investment move, read this book. In it you'll find Craig's wisdom, insights and how-to's - the very techniques he uses to maximize his clients' and his own investments. Thinking of taking on leasing by yourself? This book will guide you. Considering hiring a broker to represent your properties? This book will make you a better buyer of those services. It's fast, easy, indispensable!
- Author BiographyR. Craig Coppola is the top-producing office broker in Lee & Associates' 36-plus-year history, as well as one of the Founding Principals of Lee & Associates Arizona. He has completed over 3,500 lease and sale transactions over the past 30+ years, totaling a value in excess of $3,500,000,000. Craig is among the very few -- less than 40 worldwide -- who has earned the top three designations in the real estate industry: CCIM, CRE and SIOR. Craig is the author of four books, How to Win in Commercial Real Estate Investing, The Art of Commercial Real Estate Leasing, The Fantastic Life and Chasing Excellence (which he co-wrote with Bill Lee, founder of Lee & Associates). Craig was awarded the 2015 Best First Time Author Award, National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE) for his first book, How to Win in Commercial Real Estate Investing. Craig served as NAIOP Chapter President of the Year in 2003, the highest personal honor given by the largest real estate development trade association (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties). In addition, he has been awarded NAIOP's office broker of the year six times. Craig is also a Past Chairman of the Southwest Chapter of CRE (Counselors of Real Estate). CRE is a trade organization representing the finest real estate consultants for over 50 years. A third generation Arizonan and father of four remarkable children, Craig holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance from Nicholls State University and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University. He and his wife are active within the Phoenix community and Craig is a sought-after national speaker on real estate and motivational topics.
- Author(s)R. Craig Coppola
- PublisherRDA Press, LLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRich Dad Library Series
- Place of PublicationNevada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBZK Press, LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.