The Art of Constructive Confrontation: How to Achieve More Accountability with Less Conflict by John Hoover, Roger P. DiSilvestro (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.02Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for The Art of Constructive Confrontation Therea s magic formula for building a successful enterprise, large or small. If youa re in the business of making a profit, youa re in the business of building people. First you build your people. After that, your people produce the profit. The Art of Constructive Confrontation is an easy--to--follow, systematic process that makes sure you dona t get those things backwards. Constructive confrontation is the closest thing youa ll ever find to hold people accountable for what they do, while at the same time reducing the conflicts that get in the way of productivity and, ultimately, profits. ----Spencer Hays, founder, The Tom James Company Executive Chairman, Southwestern/Great American, Inc. The Art of Constructive Confrontation is a clear and concise road map to making the all--important conversations between team leaders and team members happen. More than that, the constructive confrontation process keeps those conversations happening, keeps them consistent and constructive, keeps everybody accountable, and unleashes the leadership potential in everyone. ----Angelo Valenti, PhD, leader of The Company Psychologist and coauthor, Unleashing Leadership Embracing constructive confrontation builds a strong, effective leader with a strong, effective team. This book covers the step--by--step process to make you that kind of leader. ----Danny Cox, coauthor, Leadership When the Heata s On
- Author BiographyJOHN HOOVER, PhD, is a popular speaker and seminar leader. He has helped numerous companies, including Boeing, Delta Air Lines, Hilton Hotels, IBM, Motorola, Sanyo Fisher, and Xerox, engender and sustain internal andexternal --with enhanced organizational behavior and communications strategies. His revolutionary team/task alignment tool, based on composite personality, can be found at www.compositeam.com. ROGER P. DiSILVESTRO is Chairman and CEO of Athlon Sports Communications, Inc., a Nashville--based sales, publishing, and sports marketing company.
- Author(s)John Hoover,Roger P. DiSilvestro
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.