Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis text celebrates the evolution of the contemporary crafts movement in the latter half of the 20th century, with sections on glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, furniture, fibre and metal art. The objects are drawn from the Saxe Collection and include works by Robert Arneson and William Morris.
- Author BiographyTimothy Anglin Burgard is Curator of American Art, Fine Art Museum of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Timothy Burgard
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/04/2000
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Note270 photographs
- Weight1772 g
- Width248 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.