All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Drug Synthesis illustrates how chemistry, biology, pharmacokinetics, and a host of other disciplines come together to produce successful medicines. The authors have compiled a collection of 21 representative categories of drugs, from which they have selected as examples many of the best-selling drugs on the market today. An introduction to each drug is provided, as well as background to the biology, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and drug metabolism, followed by a detailed account of the drug synthesis.* Edited by prominent scientists working in drug discovery for Pfizer* Meets the needs of a growing community of researchers in pharmaceutical R&D* Provides a useful guide for practicing pharmaceutical scientists as well as a text for medicinal chemistry students* An excellent follow-up to the very successful first book by these editors, Contemporary Drug Synthesis, but with all new therapeutic categories and drugs discussed.
- Author BiographyDouglas S. Johnson, PHD, is a Research Chemist at Pfizer Global Research and Development. Jie Jack Li, PHD, is a Research Chemist at Pfizer Global Research and Development.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width183 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDouglas S. Johnson,Jie Jack Li
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.