All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual satisfies two needs for students and teachers using The Art of Electronics as a text: * It sets forth 23 laboratory exercises that can form the backbone of a one- or two-semester course in electronics, both analog and digital * It supplements the text's explanations of selected topics which have been chosen for their importance to a student, rather than a practitioner who uses the text as a reference. The manual is a product of many years' teaching at Harvard University, where the authors have tested and refined both lab exercises and explanations. The result is a set of course materials tailored to students' needs, moving quickly where appropriate and slowly on those concepts that students have found most difficult.
- Author(s)Paul Horowitz,Thomas C. Hayes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/1989
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Content Noted.tabs.
- Weight1090 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.