All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this lavish introduction to the centuries-old art of enameling, even beginners can effortlessly create imaginative designs. It covers all the popular techniques and 14 fabulous projects. The various styles range from traditional cloisonne to experimental techniques such as firing enamel onto mesh forms. All the well-photographed projects, from a vibrantly toned flower ring to an elegant set of buttons with a delicate leaf pattern, encourage vices to use their skills and imagination.
- Author BiographyFor over ten years, Linda Darty has been a leader in the field of contemporary enameling. Her own enamel/metal work has been included in highly regarded publications such as American Craft and Metalsmith around the world.
- Author(s)Linda Darty
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight649 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.