The Art of Enterprise Information Architecture: A Systems-Based Approach for Unlocking Business Insight by Michael Schroeck, Mario Godinez, Steve Lockwood, Klaus Koenig, Eberhardt Hechler, Martin Oberhofer (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $102.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $74.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecture for the Intelligent Enterprise: Powerful New Ways to Maximize the Real-time Value of Information Tomorrow's winning Intelligent Enterprises will bring together far more diverse sources of data, analyze it in more powerful ways, and deliver immediate insight to decision-makers throughout the organization. Today, however, most companies fail to apply the information they already have, while struggling with the complexity and costs of their existing information environments. In this book, a team of IBM's leading information management experts guide you on a journey that will take you from where you are today toward becoming an Intelligent Enterprise. Drawing on their extensive experience working with enterprise clients, the authors present a new, information-centric approach to architecture and powerful new models that will benefit any organization. Using these strategies and models, companies can systematically unlock the business value of information by delivering actionable, real-time information in context to enable better decision-making throughout the enterprise-from the shop floor to the top floor. Coverage Includes * Highlighting the importance of Dynamic Warehousing* Defining your Enterprise Information Architecture from conceptual, logical, component, and operational views* Using information architecture principles to integrate and rationalize your IT investments, from Cloud Computing to Information Service Lifecycle Management* Applying enterprise Master Data Management (MDM) to bolster business functions, ranging from compliance and risk management to marketing and product management* Implementing more effective business intelligence and business performance optimization, governance, and security systems and processes* Understanding Information as a Service and Info 2.0, the information delivery side of Web 2.0
- Author BiographyMario Godinez, Executive IT Architect and IBM Senior Certified IT Architect (SCITA) within IBM's Worldwide Information On Demand Architecture team, has spent 15+ years helping IBM customers architect and implement complex enterprise solutions. Eberhard Hechler is an IBM Executive IT Architect and SCITA within the IBM Information Management Advanced Engagement Team and a member of the IBM Academy of Technology. Klaus Koenig, an IBM Distinguished Engineer, leads major IBM initiatives in Cloud Computing, Green IT, service lifecycle management, and IT process automation. Steve Lockwood works in the IBM Software Group as an Executive Architect and IBM SCITA and has 20 years experience in building information-related solutions. Martin Oberhofer works in the IBM Software Group as an Architect for Enterprise Information Architecture with clients worldwide. Michael Schroeck, a partner and the Global Business Intelligence (BI) and Information on Demand (IOD) Leader for IBM, Global Business Services, specializes in designing and implementing large, complex BI/IOD solutions.
- Author(s)Eberhardt Hechler,Klaus Koenig,Mario Godinez,Martin Oberhofer,Michael Schroeck,Steve Lockwood
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIBM Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight754 g
- Width179 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.