Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert traces every step in the creation of etchings, from essential materials to completed proof. More than 50 figures illustrate each phase, and 24 antated plates exemplify every technique. In addition to practical lessons, this book also features a rich historical survey of the art, illustrated by 105 additional plates.
- Author(s)E. S. Lumsden
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width138 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.