All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionConfidence is the doorway to success in all areas of life. Whether you want to excel in your career, triple your income, create an amazing relationship, or just feel happy and satisfied with who you are, self-confidence is essential. In this inspiring and liberating book, Dr. Aziz slices through each obstacle on the path towards ever-increasing confidence. Through stories, activities, humor, and the world's most powerful tools, you will discover how to: => Eliminate self-doubt and negative thinking. => Master five ways to overcome fear. => Discover how confidence leads to greater wealth and prosperity. => Boost your social power so you can confidently talk with anyone. => Enjoy more love in all your relationships. => Boldly ask for what you want, so you finally get what you really desire out of life.
- Author BiographyDr Aziz is the world's leading confidence expert. He helps people break free from hesitation, fear, and self-doubt so they can rapidly grow their businesses, become more powerful leaders, and enjoy outstanding relationships. He completed his doctoral training at Stanford and Palo Alto Universities and is the author of the bestselling book The Solution To Social Anxiety. He is also the founder of the Center For Social Confidence.
- Author(s)Dr Aziz Gazipura Psyd
- PublisherCenter for Social Confidence
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter for Social Confidence
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.