All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe spend most of our time and energy chasing 'success', such that we have little left over for thinking and feeling, being and relating. As a result, we fail in the deepest possible way. We fail as human beings. The Art of Failure explores what it means to be successful, and how - if at all - true success can be achieved. Dr Neel Burton is a psychiatrist and philosopher who lives and teaches in Oxford, England. His other books include The Meaning of Madness and Plato's Shadow, both also with Acheron Press.
- Author BiographyDr Neel Burton is a psychiatrist and philosopher who lives and teaches in Oxford, England. His other books include The Meaning of Madness and Plato's Shadow, both also with Acheron Press.
- Author(s)Neel Burton
- PublisherAcheron Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcheron Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.