All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Woodford illuminates the greatness of classical art and architecture and conveys a sense of the excitement that fired the creative artists of the time. The Greeks were quick to challenge time-houred styles and, stimulated by the problems that sometimes emerged from their daring invations, they invented solutions that have been considered classics ever since. The Romans recognized the Greek achievement and built on it, adding a talent for organization and flair for architectural construction on a huge scale to create an impressive art of their own.
- Author(s)Susan Woodford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/1982
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleCambridge Introduction to the History of Art
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date10/10/2002
- Content Note105 b/w illus. 20 colour illus.
- Weight265 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.