All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.22
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn collaboration with Howard Cutler, a western psychiatrist, the Dalai Lama incorporates stories and meditations on how to overcome anxiety, anger, jealousy, or simply a bad mood. Those who suffer from family, health, or work problems will learn how to achieve inner peace, using 2,500 years of Buddhist teachings - and a healthy dose of common sense - as a guide. THE ART OF HAPPINESS is an audiobook for people of every demination, crossing the boundaries of all traditions, that will help listeners defeat the difficulties common to us all.
- Author BiographyTenzin Gyatso, His Holiness the Fourteenth Dalai Lama, is the spiritual and temporal leader of the Tibetan people. His tireless, efforts on behalf of human rights and world peace have brought him the Wallenberg Award, the Albert Schweitzer Award and the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication18/02/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Out-of-print date26/11/2005
- Weight198 g
- Width125 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time240
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.