All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionOf the many Dalai Lama titles on sale, THE ART OF HAPPINESS - written with western psychiatrist Howard Cutler - is by far the biggest bestseller of them all. A huge international success, it has sold over 2 million copies worldwide, with over 300,000 of these sales in the UK alone. Now, this inspirational new book brings the successful East-meets-West pairing together again to provide a practical application of Tibetan Buddhist spiritual values to the fast-paced, unpredictable, stressful and demanding world we all live in today. In this wise, insightful and practical book, the Dalai Lama shows us how to follow the path that will lead us to fulfilment, purpose and happiness, even in our troubled modern times.
- Author BiographyThe Dalai Lama is one of the world's great spiritual leaders. The recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize and many other international awards, he receives constant and extensive media coverage. Howard C. Cutler is a psychiatrist who has had an interest in Buddhism for over 25 years. He has strong ties with the Tibetan community and has been chosen by the Dalai Lama to present and interpret his ideas for a wider non-Buddhist audience.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV,Howard C. Cutler
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight267 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.