Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Hope serves two purposes. One is to help you make a daily practice of finding hoping in every situation. The other is to unwind by expressing your creativity through coloring. In your daily journal take the time to go through your day and reflect on what may have brought you hope. There are times when you may have situations that seem to be hopeless however if you sit back and look at it with fresh eyes you will eventually find some ray of hope. If you look back to your childhood and remember how you wiled the hour's away coloring; it was and still is very cathartic. There are 63 journal pages, one for each day for two months. A full page to write whatever and wherever you find peace; the opposite page is for you to color the beautiful hope Mandala's into reality while relaxing the time away. Enjoy this very special time with The Art of Hope coloring journal!
- Author BiographyFocused Proverbs 31 Business Woman, Published Author and a Motivated Mom to Nick and a 'Proud Mom' of Arriana and prayerfully an inspiration to all I meet. A veteran producer of talk TV for the largest television network, BJ decided three years ago step out on her own and pursue her creative interests and broaden her horizons. With over 12 years in production, starting at the bottom and working her way up to program producer for 5 years. Working in front of the camera as host and behind the camera and scenes, even designing sets, she found that her creative talents could best suit her clients working closely with them from pre-production through post. Today, BJ ably runs Twilight Video Productions with the assistance of many media veterans with whom she worked at the network. TVP's main focus is producing music videos for veteran and up & coming recording artists. TVP has also branched out into program production with several original programs. As BJ transitions from TVP to published Author and Speaker, she has found the training and education to take her writing to the next level and thereby being able to help many more people reach their goals pursuing Prosperity, Power and Purpose!
- Author(s)Brittain Joy Cephas
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.