All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot long ago we were spectators, passive consumers of mass media. Now, on YouTube and blogs and Facebook and Twitter, we are media. No longer content in our traditional role as couch potatoes, we approach television shows, movies, even advertising as invitations to participate-as experiences to immerse ourselves in at will. Frank Rose introduces us to the people who are reshaping media for a two-way world, changing how we play, how we communicate, and how we think.
- Author BiographyAs a contributing editor at Wired, Frank Rose has covered everything from Sony's gamble on PlayStation 3 to the posthumous career of Philip K. Dick in Hollywood. His books include the bestselling West of Eden, about the ouster of Steve Jobs from Apple. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Frank Rose
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight390 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.