CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionNative to Jaipur, India, Krishna Priya dasi has prepared thousands of sweets for offering to Krishna. Sharing her experience and expertise in this collection of recipes, the author, a gifted and celebrated confectioner, shows us how to make 56 of her favourite traditional Indian sweets. This book includes variations of Laddu, Halva, Sandesh, Jamun, Pera, and more. Her recipes and cooking style are simple and easy to follow. The book also includes short sections on decorating sweets with colourful designs, devotional cooking, and the benefits of vegetarianism.
- Author(s)Krishna Priya Dasi
- PublisherTorchlight Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBadger
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTorchlight Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note96 colour photos & illus
- Weight448 g
- Width235 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.