All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first textbook to offer in one volume original simulations, exercises, and games designed by academics and intelligence professionals from several countries. These invative methods are meant to enhance the learning experience and provide an international perspective to the topics and approaches discussed in class. Intelligence simulations and games are presented in ready-to-run formats, from easy instructions to result-recordings matrices, to minimize preparation time for both instructors and students. Exercises, such as cyber-attack simulations, information sharing, ethical scenarios, and more, expose the student to the many subtle aspects of the intelligence enterprise through active role-playing in simulations and game exercises. The cases cover a wide range of key analytical issues and contexts with an international focus for an invative text that will suit intelligence training courses at all levels.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Lahneman is associate professor of homeland security at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida. Ruben Arcos is professor of communication sciences at Rey Juan Carlos University (Madrid, Spain), professor and deputy director at the Centre for Intelligence Services and Democratic Systems, and coordinator of the MA Program in Intelligence Analysis.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSecurity and Professional Intelligence Education Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white halftones, 24 tables
- Weight572 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRuben Arcos,William J. Lahneman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.