All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike it or t, your every move is being watched and analyzed. Consumer's identities are being stolen, and a person's every step is being tracked and stored. What once might have been dismissed as paraia is w a hard truth, and privacy is a luxury few can afford or understand. In this explosive yet practical book, Kevin Mitnick illustrates what is happening without your kwledge--and he teaches you the art of invisibility. Mitnick is the world's most famous--and formerly the Most Wanted--computer hacker. He has hacked into some of the country's most powerful and seemingly impenetrable agencies and companies, and at one point he was on a three-year run from the FBI. Now, though, Mitnick is reformed and is widely regarded as the expert on the subject of computer security. He kws exactly how vulnerabilities can be exploited and just what to do to prevent that from happening. In THE ART OF INVISIBILITY Mitnick provides both online and real life tactics and inexpensive methods to protect you and your family, in easy step-by-step instructions. He even talks about more advanced elite techniques, which, if used properly, can maximize your privacy. Invisibility isn't just for superheroes--privacy is a power you deserve and need in this modern age.
- Author BiographyAs the world's most famous hacker, Kevin Mitnick has been the subject of countless news and magazine articles published throughout the world. He has made guest appearances on numerous television and radio programs, offering expert commentary on issues related to information security. Mitnick's leading penetration testing team is highly respected and sought after for their security services to the world's top corporations and governments through the company he founded, Mitnick Security Consulting, LLC. He clients include dozens of the Fortune 500 and world governments. Mitnick is the bestselling author of Ghost in the Wires, Art of Intrusion, and Art of Deception. He lives in Las Vegas, NV.
- Author(s)Kevin D. Mitnick,Robert Vamosi
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/04/2017
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight504 g
- Width154 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byMikko Hypponen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.