All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual of Eishin-Ryu or 'Pure Faith' iaido, teaches the most widely practiced sword style, and is illustrated with step-by-step drawings to help students, from beginners to advanced, hone their forms and techniques. Introductory chapters explain the history and evolution of the art, the Japanese sword and related equipment, and the etiquette and code of the samurai. An extensive glossary and bibliography are provided for further reference.
- Author BiographyNicklaus Suino is a sixth-degree black belt in Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu iaido. He is codirector of the iaido division and director of the judo division of the Shudokan Martial Arts Association, and is a regional director of the North American branch of the International Martial Arts Federation. He lives in Traverse City, Michigan, and teaches iaido and other martial arts at seminars throughout North America. Information on his seminars can be found at www.artofjapaneseswordsmanship.com.
- Author(s)Nicklaus Suino
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2008
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeatherhill Inc
- Content NoteLine drawings throughout
- Weight556 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.