All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA veteran genius of a cook shows you how to prepare the richest, most luscious meals your imagination or appetite could desire! Jennie Grossinger was the celebrity whose zest for good Jewish food put Grossinger's famous Catskill resort on the map, attracting more than 50,000 guests each year. She learned her traditional recipes in her mother's kitchen; she was a firm believer in her mother's maxim, No one must ever go away hungry! All you need for good Jewish cooking are good ingredients and plenty of them! Whether familiar or exotic-sounding, all these enticing foods are easy to prepare with this delightful, rewarding cookbook.
- Author BiographyJennie Grossinger (1892-1972) was the celebrity whose zest for good Jewish food put Grossinger's famous Catskill resort on the map, attracting more than 50,000 guests each year.
- Author(s)Jennie Grossinger
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.