The Art of Kung Fu Panda 2 by Tracey Miller-Zarneke, Judi Barrett (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.90+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDreamWorks Animation and Insight Editions present The Art of Kung Fu Panda 2; the art and animation book that takes readers behind-the-scenes of martial arts mega-sequel. Featuring hundreds of pieces of new art, stories on the development, and a unique look at the entire full Kung Fu Panda world. DreamWorks Animation and Insight Editions presents The Art of Kung Fu Panda 2; the book that takes readers behind-the-scenes of the animated martial arts mega-sequel. As the recently ainted Dragon Warrior, Po the Panda (Jack Black) is living his dream as the champion of the Valley of Peace. But Po s serenity is disrupted when the malevolent Lord Shen (Gary Oldman), an epically evil warlord, threatens to destroy all of China by creating an unstoppable weapon that promises to supplant kung fu. With every conquest, Shen s ambition, cruelty, and lust for power grow, forcing Po and The Furious Five to confront their most powerful enemy ever, or else witness the destruction of their homeland and the tradition of kung fu. Included in this tome of production artwork are designs for Baby Po, Po s parents, the sharp-taloned peacock Shen, the warlord s fearsome wolf mercenaries, as well as Po s new allies Master Croc (Jean-Claude Van Dam), Master Skunkman (James Woods), and Master Thundering Rhi (Victor Garber). Also included are the epic environments Po, Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper and Monkey, must venture through on their epic quest to confront the evil Lord Shen and save kung fu. With new friends, Po s strength has never been greater. But how can he stop a weapon that can stop kung fu? Po must look deep into his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will he be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed.
- Author BiographyTRACEY MILLER-ZARNEKE has long been fascinated with the world of animation, way beyond her credited roles on the feature films Meet the Robinsons, Chicken Little, and The Emperor s New Groove. She has previously authored eight books on the art of animation, including the first two books in The Art of Kung Fu Panda series, The Art and Making of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, The Art of Planes, and The Art of How to Train Your Dragon. Tracey worked as technical editor for the second edition of the textbook Producing Animation and as an editorial advisor for Directing for Animation. She also serves on the board of directors for the organization Women in Animation. In the non-animated realm, Tracey lives in Los Angeles and channels her creative energy into work as a writer and playtime with her two sons.
- Author(s)Judi Barrett,Tracey Miller-Zarneke
- PublisherInsight Editions
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width259 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.