All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionShortlisted for The People's Book Prize 2015. This thoughtful book won't disappoint. Dan Purdue To the inhabitants of Brackton, retired physicist Rosemary Blunt is thing but a respectable recluse. But Rosemary has a secret, and he's lying comatose in a hospital only a few miles away. Should she let him live, or let him go? Into the midst of Rosemary's dilemma comes bohemian artist, Ben. His abstract pictures and fixation with painting God disturb Rosemary, and yet she finds herself unable to keep away. As summer passes and an unlikely friendship develops, it becomes clear that Rosemary is t the only one with something to hide. Nor is she the only one battling the ghosts of the past. Rosemary and Ben must decide whether to trust each other, choosing between the madness of admitting the truth and the insanity of maintaining their lies. With their lives unravelling around them, can they help each other to confront the past, or are there some secrets too terrible to be told?
- Author BiographyChloe Banks lives on the edge of Dartmoor with her husband, son and an overactive imagination. She wrote a ten-page novel at the age of seven and has accidentally kept writing ever since. She is a prize-winning short story writer and a first-time novelist. Find out more about her at www.chloebanks.co.uk.
- Author(s)Chloe Banks
- PublisherThistle Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThistle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.