All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLois van Baarle is a freelance animator/illustrator from the Netherlands who graduated in 2009 from the Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht. Since then, her work has become very popular across the internet, with her Facebook followers closing in on one million and her Twitter account watched by over nineteen thousand eager eyes. The Art of Loish is her first art of book, and will examine her inspirations while showcasing some of her early work. Following this, the reader will learn how she developed her very distinctive style and discover advice as she discusses her working methods, offering tips on a variety of techniques that she utilizes in her art every day! The additional exclusive content of this book makes it a must-have for any lover of Loish's work!
- Author Biography3dtotal Publishing 3dtotal was founded in 1999 as a simple 3D resource website. Over the last decade the site has evolved into one of the premier CG art websites in the world, offering a variety of training products, an inspirational gallery, a free texture library and hundreds of free tutorials on a variety of subjects. In 2006, 3dtotal entered into partnership with Focal Press and launched the popular book series Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques. The premise for these books was to provide high quality content that would inspire and educate the next generation of digital artists. Featuring the work of top industry professionals, detailed tutorials and image breakdowns, these series have become firmly established as indispensable resources for any digital artist. After five successful years working with Focal Press, 3dtotal Publishing was launched in early 2010. As well as self-publishing the next volumes in the pre-existing Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques series, 3dtotal Publishing has launched a number of new titles including: Sketching from the Imagination, Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop and ZBrush Characters and Creatures. Lois van Baarle Lois has been drawing since the day she could hold a pencil, and started teaching herself to draw digitally in 2003. Although she was born in Holland and has Dutch nationality, she has lived all over the world, including the United States, Indonesia, France and Belgium. Upon finishing high school in 2004, she studied animation in Ghent (Belgium) for a year and then moved back to her home country to study animation at the Hogeschool voor de Kunsten Utrecht (HKU) in Hilversum. She is currently a freelance illustrator and animator located in Utrecht (the Netherlands).
- Author(s)Lois Van Baarle
- Publisher3DTotal Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint3DTotal Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W illustrations
- Weight1014 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited by3DTotal Publishing
Most relevant reviews
- izzybels18 Aug, 2016by
Beautiful book from Loish, very informative.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.