All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionTake a few moments out of your busy day to clear your mind and achieve a deeper sense of calm as you focus on colouring the beautiful illustrations in this book, specially designed to promote a state of mindfulness. As we struggle to keep up with the constant demands of the modern world, and often find it hard to make time for ourselves, mindfulness is a practice that can truly help. Clinically proven to reduce anxiety and stress, mindful thinking involves allowing our minds to focus on the present moment, on simply 'being', and thus break out of the harmful cycle of worry and tension. The therapeutic effects of colouring can enable you to get lost in the creative process and switch off your thoughts and fears. Let The Art of Mindfulness: Serene and Tranquil Colouring help you to enjoy a truly mindful and creative activity - and create something beautiful at the same time. The other titles in the series include: Peace and Calm (9781782434931), Happy and Energized (9781782435020) and Relaxed and Focused (9781782435037) .
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line drawings
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.