All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this volume present rules for mechanical models in a general systematic way, always in combination with small and large examples, many from industry, illustrating the most important features of modeling. The best way to reach a good solution is discussed. The papers address researchers and engineers from academia and from industry, doctoral students and postdocs, working in the fields of mechanical, civil and electrical engineering as well as in fields like applied physics or applied mathematics.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleCISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number570
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations, 71 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFriedrich Pfeiffer,Hartmut Bremer
- Edition Statement2017 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.