All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionRewned papercutter, Jessica Palmer, shares her art from inspiration to conclusion. Learn how to separate the visual world into positive and negative shapes and design gorgeous images with pattern, texture and impact. A practical section shows step by step how to 'draw with a knife' safely and effectively. Then Jessica provides artistic insights into an inspiring selection of her paper artworks, including silhouettes, portraits, landscapes, fashion images, illustrations, life drawing and more.
- Author BiographyJessica Palmer gave up a TV production career to rekindle her first love of art, gaining an MA in Illustration at Kingston University at the age of 49. Her work appears on a variety of book and album covers and in book designs and websites. She is much in demand for her illustrations and recently created the herb and vegetable drawings for Bistronomy - Recipes from the Best New Paris Bistros by Jane Sigal (Rizzoli, New York). For more about Jessica's illustration work, go to www.jessicapalmerart.com. Jessica is widely known as a papercut, collage and paper sculpture artist, making pieces for private commission as well as installations and exhibitions in the UK and USA. She is now a visiting artist in galleries and museums in London, Bath and Bristol, including the V & A and the National Portrait Gallery.
- Author(s)Jessica Palmer
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight552 g
- Width215 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.