All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a refreshing perspective this book shows the designs of pop-up creators all around the world with some of their most invative designs and practical examples to construct them. Full of colour illustrations and inspiring force, this book reveals the techniques of such a peculiar craft. It gathers a splendid showcase of three-dimensional books, from its origins until present-day authors and trends. For paper craft designers, all kind of people interested in new ways and techniques of book designing and format and professionals of the field of creative design who want to get an introductory verview on this subject.Born in Paris, Charles Trebbi is an urban architect, designer, artist and writer. A Renaissance man who specializes in the infinite possibilities of folding, cutting and assembling using paper, cardboard, textiles and even wood and metal, he is author of several books on cutting, folding and pop-up techniques for all sorts of materials and on near-natural architecture.
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width225 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJean-Charles Trebbi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.