All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPosing for portraits is an art that takes skill and experience. It is also a challenge that requires tact, a keen sense of composition and excellent shutter-button reflexes. Achieving the goal of successful portrait photography, whether head and shoulders images or full-length shots, requires an extensive kwledge of how the body works as well the ability to relax a sitter. Added to this is kwledge of how camera optics (lens distortion, camera height and lighting) can make or break a successful shoot.
- Author BiographyLou Jacobs Jr. is a professional photographer, the author of more than 30 photography books, including Photographers Lighting Handbook, Professional Children's Portrait Photography, and Studio Lighting, and regular contributor to Rangefinder magazine. He lives in Cathedral City, California.
- Author(s)Lou Jacobs
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Out-of-print date08/03/2015
- Content Note200
- Weight526 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.