All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a business leader, employee, self-employed, a student or someone else with aspirations - this book is indispensable if you have ambitions to succeed and live 'the art of possible'. Do you want to do something you've always wanted to, but never thought you could? Widen your horizons? Embrace new challenges? Conquer self-doubt? Follow your dreams and passions? This book is about embracing life professionally and personally, immediately.
- Author BiographyKate Tojeiro has been an executive coach at global power-players, including Google, Accenture, Rio Tinto and Barclays. Combining her experience with interviews with elite sports performers and using the latest neuroscience, she shares the deliberate actions that will enable you to realise your potential faster and more effectively.
- Author(s)Kate Tojeiro
- PublisherBlack Mustang Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Mustang Press
- Width150 mm
- Height240 mm
- Foreword byRick Parry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.