Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Reading Buildings: Introduction and Practice Sessions DVD focuses on the practical art of reading a building and applying its positive and negative attributes in developing a size-up for fireground operations that center on structure fires. Chief Mittendorf and Chief Dodson take the viewer through the process of sizing up a building according to its type, era, use, and size so they can then classify and better understand the strengths and weaknesses of a building. This DVD:* Features six scenarios highlighting a variety of building types to instill the authors' custom Rapid Street-Read Guides.* Discusses issues related to specific size-up considerations.* Will help the viewer understand the technical and practical aspects of building construction.* Can be used as support material for the National Fire Academy's Fire and Emergency Services in Higher Education (FESHE) Building Construction for Fire Protection course. This product may be used as a stand-alone lesson in building construction, or in conjunction with The Art of Reading Buildings book.
- Author(s)Dave Dodson,John Mittendorf
- PublisherPennWell Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationTulsa, Oklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennWell Books
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.