Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive critique examines three dialectical systems, Hegel, Benjamin, and Derrida, and their respective engagement with photography for the unfolding of the system's self-conception.
- Author BiographyDag Petersson is Associate Professor at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture, Copenhagen, Denmark. He has previosuly been Senior Researcher at the Danish Royal Library and lecturer at the University of Copenhagen. He is the author of Jacob A. Riis (2008), and co-editor of Actualities of Aura: Twelve Studies of Walter Benjamin (2005).
- Author(s)Dag Petersson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.