All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Ready to play? </b> Whether you think of yourself as an artist, a doodler, a dreamer, or ne of the above, this book will jump-start your creativity. Popular art instructor Carla Sonheim offers fun, engaging ideas on every page, from drawing upside down to imagining new worlds (down to their silly hats and strange animal species). All you need is a pencil or pen and your imagination.
- Author(s)Carla Sonheim
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.