All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the beautiful and surprising world of artistic handmade soaps. From pure minimalism to the bizarre, this one of a kind book features the work and personal stories of twenty four unique soap artisans from around the world. The Art of Soap does t teach readers how to make soap - it is a gallery of today's most talented soap makers. Their work includes hot process, cold process, glycerin, felting, and more, captured in stunning photographs. Lovers of the hand made arts will be amazed by what can be accomplished in this ancient craft.
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.