All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSwearing really can be a beautiful thing as this collection of elegant expletives demonstrates. Calligrapher, sign writer, and illustrator of the highest distinction Lord Dunsby presents over 40 of his favourite insults, all rendered beautifully in his faultless style. Wankers, douche bags, assholes, pricks, bastards, and a whole lot more are expertly recreated in this uproarious and frivolous collection- it really does put the art of swearing into a new perspective!
- Author BiographyLord Dunsby is one of the leading exponents in the resurgence of sign writing, with his elegant mastery of tone once again appreciated by more discerning shops, boutiques, and brands around the world. His playful style and excellent sense of humour has seen his work appear in numerous books for CICO and Dog 'n' Bone including The Perfectly Dressed Gentleman, How to Be A Lady and the Iconoclast's Guide to Foodies. The author is based in Sheffield, England.
- Author(s)Lord Dunsby
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDog 'n' Bone
- Content Note40 colour artworks
- Weight208 g
- Width186 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.