All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom one of the founding figures of modern Western mysticism, a powerful technique for unleashing energy to create physical healing and, ultimately, healing in every part of our lives.
- Author BiographyHailed as one of the most important figures in twentieth-century Western mysticism, Dr. Israel Regardie was a therapist and chiropractor who practiced a form of psychotherapy based on the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich. A student of the Bhagavad Gita, Buddhism, Madame Blavatsky's theosophy, and yoga, Regardie was the author of seventeen books including The Golden Dawn, a monumental study of Western magical ritual.
- Author(s)Israel Regardie
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.