All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a unique talent for making even the most abstract ideas accessible, the world's most admired turning teacher offers an invaluable wealth of design advice. Practical, informative, and undeniably inspiring, this title also explores form and developing profiles. Along with a good lathe and a reliable set of tools, The Art of Turned Bowls belongs in the shop of every serious bowl turner.
- Author BiographySince 1980 Richard Raffan has taught in a dozen countries across North America, Europe and Australasia. Now semi-retired, he limits his teaching to just a few weeks each year, but still creates work for exhibitions and to commission.
- Author(s)Richard Raffan
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notecolour, 90 drawings, 270 photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.