All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionRETAIL SELLING POINTS A step-by-step guide to unit testing Easily create readable, maintainable, trustworthy tests Great for both vice and experienced unit testers AUDIENCE This book is written for .NET Developers and anyone else who wants to learn unit testing.
- Author BiographyAUTHOR BIO Roy Osherove consults and trains teams worldwide on the gentle art of unit testing and test-driven development, and trains team leaders how to lead better at 5whys.com. He tweets at @RoyOsherove and has many videos about unit testing at ArtOfUnitTesting.com. His testing blog is at http://osherove.com/blog.
- Author(s)Roy Osherove
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight508 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.